TRAINING PERIOD: 3 days
GOALS: The course teaches how to use the Pro/Mechanica Motion illustrating the steps and techniques you need to analyze a mechanical system in motion. The participant will learn how to simulate the kinematic conditions of rigid bodies three-dimensional and analyze the interactions between the conditions and forces that concern him, multi-component assemblies.
At the end of the course you will be able to assess which variables have the greatest effect on a project's dimensional kinematics of an objective of great.
REQUIREMENTS: For those who have ’ need to use the integrated working mode, It is recommended that the frequency to one of the following courses: Creo Parametric and Basic Design Training Introduction to Creo Parametric. You must also possess technical expertise in the field of mechanics.
- Introduction to Mechanica Motion
- Geometry and construction parts, direct import of parts from Creo Parametric
- Connections of the parties and implementing rules
- Loads and movements imposed by components
- Definition of initial conditions for motion analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of results
- Defining design variables
- Sensitivity analysis of design variables
- Motion optimization
- Transfer of results of Motion in Mechanica Structure for ’ structural optimization of component