TRAINING PERIOD: 5 days
GOALS: This course will allow you to consolidate the knowledge of & #8217; PTC environment and begin to address the issue of management of data generated either under the documentary aspect which components in a #8217; & environment data base such as Product Data Management.
REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge and use of Creo Parametric (former Pro/ENGINEER) with regard to core functionality of creating/using parts, assemblies, boards, layouts, family tables etc.
- Introduction to Pro/INTRALINK environment ’
- Management information models
- Create and manage workspace and commonspace
- Forms of interrogation and reports
- Concurrent design
- Managing the design process