TRAINING PERIOD: 5 days
GOALS: This course will allow you to consolidate the knowledge of & #8217; PTC environment and begin to address the issue of management of data generated either under the documentary aspect which components in a #8217; & environment data base such as the Pro/ INTRALINK Product Data Management.
REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge of the behaviour of Creo Parametric (former Pro/ENGINEER) and ability d & #8217; use of core modules.
- Introduction to Pro/INTRALINK environment ’
- Management information models
- Create and manage workspace and commonspace
- Forms of interrogation and reports
- Concurrent design
- Managing the design process
- Management of objects in the database
- Definition of procedures for issuing
- Definition and overall system configuration and interaction with graphical models
- ’ data access control and security
- Planning your installation and setup