TRAINING PERIOD: 5 days
GOALS: This course will allow you to consolidate the knowledge of ’ PTC environment and begin to address the issue of management of data generated either under the ’ documentary aspect which components in a Database environment such as the Pro/INTRALINK Product Data Management.
REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge of the behaviour of Pro/ENGINEER and ability d ’ use of core modules.
- Introduction to Pro/INTRALINK environment ’
- Management information models
- Create and manage workspace and commonspace
- Forms of interrogation and reports
- Concurrent design
- Managing the design process
- Management of objects in the database
- Definition of procedures for issuing
- Definition and overall system configuration and interaction with graphical models
- ’ data access control and security
- Planning your installation and setup: architectural overview