TRAINING PERIOD: 6 days – 2Gg. Diagram, 3Gg. Cabling, 1Gg. Harness MFG
GOALS: This course is aimed at teaching ’ of all the techniques for using the module Cabling.
The course focuses on:
Diagram – laying out the preliminary drafting of the circuit as the lines and in conjunction with the relevant regulations of the customer. Drafting symbols of connector type and component type.
Cabling – definition of electrical support assemblies, with reference to the mechanics. Connecting Diagram symbols and 3D components. Capturing data from schematics for the optimal preparation of the cables, differentiated by specific characteristics: electric (scope, tensions, frequencies […]), regulatory (colors), and mechanical properties (sections, means of strips, groupings […]). Preferential routing cable and automated Add wiring. Revision of drafts cables, and typical parameters of ’ environment. Unsupported Diagram work case.
Harness MFG – drafting drafting cables and leveling their layout; creating tables for cablista.
REQUIREMENTS: One of the following courses: Pro/ENGINEER Fundamentals of Design, Large Assembly Management; and at least 80 hours of use of Pro/ENGINEER.
- Preliminary review of electrical engineering.
- (Diagram) Environmental foundations.
- Symbols, components and connectors according to Customer specifications, and use predefined parametric connectors.
- Construction of single-wire coils, of multicore cable, and their preparation.
- Drafting multitavola.
- Typical parameters of environment.
- (Cabling) Environmental foundations.
- Using exported geometry.
- External references.
- Activations of external logic.
- Managing connections.
- Automatic routing and piloting path.
- (Harness MFG) Add wiring reel to reel, drafting and creation of leveling cable.
- Creating bills for cablista.